Hey there, friend! I don’t know if it’s hot where you are or not but Summer is officially here in Nashville! The first official day of Summer was this week, so to celebrate I but together a list of my Top 5 Things to do This Summer! Some of these are really personal to me, while others are more like Summer goals for 2012!
- Help my sweet sister get married to Chaz!! While those of you who follow me on Instagram know that this already took place last weekend – it definitely was the highlight of my Summer! Can’t wait to post more about it!
- Go to the Beach: This too has already happened, but it was seven years in the making… Hubby and I had not ever been to the beach together, so it was MUCH needed and such an incredible time of rest.
- Start scheming my container garden: Ever since David bought me a signed copy of this book for my birthday, I have been putting post-it notes on my favorite designs. I cannot wait until we’re in our new house to purchase new containers and get to gardening!
- Finally have an outdoor entertaining space!!! We are in the process of house hunting and hopefully before the end of Summer we’ll have an outdoor place of our own. First on my list? Buy these incredible Vintage String Lights to transform our outdoor space into an incredible entertaining oasis. My sister had this strung up at her wedding and it really did transform the entire vibe.
- Spend more time with this hottie! Hubby and I really are loving time together these days, so I plan on much more quality time together! (With Winston too, of course!)
So there you have it – my top 5 things to do this Summer and hopefully the last 3 will be easy to accomplish!